In the last release of the Explorer Suite I removed the setup. This is just temporary, I have to build some new setup projects and test them throughout, because the old ones always had some problems with every new release. I hope I can add the new installers before the second version of the Explorer Suite, which seems still a long way to go. In fact, at the moment I don’t have the time to work on the Task Explorer and for the CFF Explorer VI I’ve planned a MSIL disassembler, which would be easier if I hadn’t in mind some facilities compared to ildasm.
The NTCore blog is up. Here members of NTCore can post technical material and news. The forum has been discarded because it was too hard to mantain and it wasn’t the best way to post technical information.
Yesterday, two articles by Ashkbiz Danehkar about the virtualization process have been released. Also, I updated my article about the .NET file format, with a new paragraph which explains how signatures are stored in the #Blob stream.